Central Plains Classis Resource Team Members and Staff
- Dale has 20 years of pastoral experience and over 20 years of regional church ministry. He has a passion to assist leaders, consistories, and churches to discover God’s vision and design a practical implementation plan to live into that vision. Dale and his wife, Dawn, team together in ministry providing various workshops and assessment. Read More
- Scott is the husband of Cathy and dad to Jacob (and daughter-in-law Brianne), Ben and Zachary. He is also the good friend of Abby and Pax the dogs. Along with those honors Scott is privileged to have served as senior pastor of Westwood Church for 20 years. During that time Scott has served the leadership team with various roles; including a time as president of the classis. Scott currently serves as leader of the North Cluster. Read More
- Randy has served as President of Central Plains Classis since the classis restructured in 2006. Randy graduated from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in June of 1986 with a Master of Divinity degree, and was ordained at Westwood Church in August of 1986. When not directly engaged in ministry, some of the activities Randy enjoys are walking, traveling, playing racquetball, working out and family gatherings. Read More
- Charlotte became the Classis Stated Clerk in 2007, the first year Central Plains Classis transitioned into a new organizational model. It has been an exciting and challenging 10 years with men and women working together across 4 states. She has 32 years of experience as Ministry Leader and Administrator at Our Lord’s Community Church in Oklahoma City. Read More
- TJ currently serves as pastor of Pella Reformed Church and is a representative for the North Cluster. In 2017 he had a busy year: he married his wife Erika, moved from Michigan to Nebraska, and began his call as pastor. When it comes to ministry, TJ is passionate around topics of Christian leadership, and being intentional about faithfully following the teachings of Jesus Christ. In his free time, you can find him at the gym, in his favorite chair reading a good book, watching Michigan Wolverines football or basketball, or taking a road trip with Erika. Read More
- Bob enjoys the privilege of serving on the Classis Resource Team. He has served as a delegate since 2004. His passion for serving the body of Christ in a leadership role began when he was ordained as an elder in 1982 at Our Lord’s Community Church in Oklahoma City, OK. Read More
- Pastor Don Huitink is the founding pastor of Crossroads Church. He loves to see people grow in their spirituality and become energized in through their relationship with Jesus Christ. His priority is to connect with people and help them to connect with others. He is a team-oriented leader who appreciates the contributions and enthusiasm generated when working toward a common vision. Read More
- Rev. Fabio Sosa is a second-generation pastor. In October 2015 he was ordained as a Minister of Word and Sacrament by the Passaic Valley Classis in the State of New Jersey. In 2017 he moved to Texas to start a new coaching ministry for the Hispanic ministry and also to begin planting RCA Churches in Texas. Fabio has been hired by Central Plains Classis as a facilitator/coach of the Hispanic Pastors Network for new planters in the State of Texas to promote the 25 by '25 vision.
- Vic pastored Reformed churches for 38 years before retiring to Conroe, Texas. He has been involved with commissioned pastor training in the RCA for over 15 years. The Pastoral Candidate Coordinator assists classis leaders in receiving pastors into the classis. For commissioned pastor candidates, he develops and manages a training plan, keeps records of progress, and coordinates examinations with cluster leaders.